Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Back to Shands tomorrow...

Mom and Laurie will leave with Aunt Rita at 5 am tomorrow morning to head back to Shands. They have to be at the medical plaza at 8am. Laurie will have blood tests done to check her Creatinine levels among other things. She will wait 2 hours and then they will give her the results. Depending on what those show, they will determine her next course of treatment. If her Creatinine is down more, then she will have her drugs adjusted. If not, then she will need to stay and receive more aggressive treatment. They cannot give her the thermoglobulin again, but there are other drugs that they can try. She is scared tonight - but knows that everyone is praying for her.

Please do pray for her and mom for tomorrow.

Mom will see Dr. Kayler to have her staples removed and check on how her one kidney is functioning.


Books I Am Reading

  • Humility by CJ Mahaney
  • Praying Life by Paul Miller